Postdoctoral Researcher Opening at The Ohio State University
The laboratory of Drs. Nathan Doble and Stacey Choi in the College of Optometry and Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science at The Ohio State University is seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher. Successful candidates will work within a highly collaborative research environment focused on the development and use of high-resolution adaptive optics instrumentation for the study of retinal structure and function particularly imaging of the inner retina. The candidate will be expected to collect and analyze data; prepare research results for publication and talks; write scientific manuscripts, progress reports, and participate in grant writing.
- Doctorate in physics, biomedical physics, biomedical engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Biomedical/optics/electrical engineering expertise
- Background in the application of adaptive optics and/or optical coherence tomography to biomedical imaging would be particularly advantageous
- High degree of proficiency in programming (e.g., Matlab, LabView, C++ or equivalent) is required
- Good communication and writing skills with a good balance of independence and collegiality in research are essential.
Requires the successful completion of a background check.
Click here to apply and learn more.