Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel for U.S. Citizens
Fulbright Israel is looking for the brightest and most innovative scholars planning to pursue research in Israel for the 2020–21 and 2021–22 academic years. Participants will receive $47,500 per year, for up to two years. Interested applicants are invited to apply by Monday, September 16.
Additional funding for Fulbright Fellows available at host institutions:
- Weizmann Institute for Science
- Ben-Gurion University on the Negev
- Bar-Ilan University
- University of Haifa
- Tel Aviv University
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- The Volcani Center, Agricultural Research Center
"A postdoc in Israel combines access to world-class scholars and academic resources with the amazing experience of living in one of the most fascinating and historically-rich regions of the world. My family and I have been grateful to meet so many people who are willing to invite us into life here. The Fulbright staff have helped at every stage with logistics, questions, connections, and providing opportunities to encounter Israel beyond the tourist’s surface."
- Erika Tritle, Fulbright Fellow 2018, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev