Postdoctoral Training Opportunity – Human Cognitive Electrophysiology with The Dynamic Brain Lab
July 15, 2022
The Dynamic Brain Lab is a human cognitive neuroscience lab investigating the brain dynamics underlying memory and cognitive control across the human lifespan. Research combines methods from cognitive psychology and human neuroscience, including invasive and noninvasive electrophysiology, electrical stimulation, eye tracking, and structural imaging. Outcomes inform basic science and translate to better quality of life.
We are recruiting a talented postdoctoral scholar to join us at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Downtown Chicago.
- The focus is flexible – e.g., brain mechanisms of memory, cognitive control, and/or related processes; cognitive and brain development and/or aging; cognitive enhancement.
- The scholar will be involved in all aspects of research study design, analysis, and dissemination, and will be expected to develop independent research projects.
- Successful applicants should be self-motivated, open-minded problem-solvers who are comfortable working with human participants, including hospital patients.
- Experience with electrophysiology (NHP/rodent neurophysiology, EEG/MEG, intracranial EEG) preferred but not essential.
- Experience with programming (MATLAB, Python, R) preferred but not essential.
- PhD (Neuroscience, Psychology, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field) and/or MD
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Prospective postdocs should email Dr. Johnson (email@example.com) with a brief introduction and their CV.