Postdoctoral Training Opportunity - Early Childhood Education Policy
- Communication and collaboration with city partners and agencies
- Data management
- Study design and implementation
- Data analysis
- Research support
- Oversight of research assistants
- Assistance with grant writing and management
QualificationsA successful candidate should have:
- PhD in Public Policy, Economics, Statistics, Human Development, Psychology, Social Work or related field
- strong analytic, writing, and communication skills
- experience in data management and mixed methods data analysis
- interest in education policy and/or early childhood education.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae or resume, and names of 3 references to Terri Sabol, email@example.com.
The position will be a one-year appointment with renewal for a second year contingent on satisfactory performance and available funding.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities. The review of applications will begin April 2022 and continue until the position is filled.