Postdoctoral Training Opportunity - Microfluidic Technology, Reproductive Tissues
A postdoctoral position is available in Dr. Julie Kim’s lab at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. The candidate will join a dynamic research team that has pioneered microfluidic technology for the study of reproductive tissues. The project involves using 3D endometrial ex vivo models to study the influence of a PCOS ovary in a microfluidic platform.
- Qualified candidates should be highly motivated and independent individuals with an established track record of success, including first author publications.
- A Ph.D. degree with expertise in endometrial biology, tissue engineering, or related field(s) is desirable.
- The selected individual must have experience with cell culture, histology, molecular biology, and imaging.
- Excellent written and presentation skills are required.
- A one-page cover letter describing areas of research interests and career goals
- Curriculum vitae with bibliography
- PDF of recent publications or manuscripts ready for submission
- Contact information for 3 references